Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tiring day~ thinking bout u giv me the strengh

WoW..... tiring day~
Pukul 8 got volleyball training...
Reach there that time they oredi start training..
Cch, jun wah n jia how oredi digging~
Then uni me not yet warm up..
Malas nya...
So i jog first loo...
Then straight away train my digging~
Train train...
Wa... wei loon spike damn geng~
Cch~ so semangat leh...
Tat guy rly full of confidence leh~
Buat apa oso banyak confidense~
Kau lui oso got confidense~
LoL~ I wish i macam dia~
so sunny~
But uni 2 more weeks then mssd lo...
At least we improved~

After we finish our volley training...
Me ,cch n leong got softball training~
Jun wah malas~
train train... i the hot sun~
Then i balik..
Puki.. letih like babi...
Went home eat n bath~
Then pegi tuition~
Pegi tuition... so sleepy...
wad to do?~
Reach tuition...
Gloria.~no semangat~
N the reason is so obvious~
Haizz... so sien la~
My friends are emoing n
I can do nth to fffing help~
All because 1 guy if so Leng zai!!!
Sien la!!!...
Then after tuition..
I went to piramid to celebrate Zp's birthday~
In karaoke~
Went there n sing 2 songs...
Then habis masa jor...
Watever la~
At least i did'nt miss zp's bday~ party
The pegi piramid hang kai~
Take picture..
Then balik~
Mandi~ then go dancing class~
Dance untill wa.. rly letih o...
Tomorow~ still got dancing class..
Very song a!!!!!!
At least very heathly la~
6 PAX!!
LoL...

Haizz.. did'nt see u today la...
So sien...
dun wanna call n fan u...
K luv you~
Monday i got surprise for u!!
Watch out!

I love you alot more than last time!
Muacks!!

1 comment: