Thursday, April 16, 2009

?Sensitive?

Sorry...
Cause~ i'm not rly a sensitive person...
It's my personality...~
If i gave u a rose~
U would probably keep it n treasure it always~
But~
If u gave me a rose~
I would probably eat it~

Thats probably y i really like it when u pinch or punch me~
Thats how i actually feel your feelings...~
Sorry...~~
I rly suck in relationships...
...
The thing is...
It's not that u don't giv me freedom...
All this time u have been giving me alot of freedom...
U let me be wif my friends during rehat N in KoKo~..
I should hav been thanking you for that...
And its not that u get jelous easily...
It's just my mind thinking too much...

So... please forgive me...~
Because i really really love you..
I'm just rly scared that we quarrel wif each other...
Probabably Thats y i always say soli gua.,.
Soli~~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment