Thursday, April 30, 2009

I made a mistake...

Leaving you was the biggest mistake i have ever made in my life..
I thought... i would have been happy leaving you...
But even a day without you... didn't put a smile on my face...
I saw u today...
Doing the stuff that i tot i hated...
But i realised....
I love wad u do...
I really miss what u do...
I really miss the pinches u gave me...
I really miss the hugs you gave me...
And.. the kisses...
Luckily... I hang out with my friends today...
They helped put a smile on my face...
We did rly funny stuff...
But hanging out with them made me realise...
Its not freedom that it wanted...
I just needed some space...
Thats all i needed...
Spending time with them really helped me realise...
How much i really love you...
I used 2 think it was not a big feeling...
But i now know that i rly rly ryly LOVE you!
My friends~ SOUL CREW~


I will never forget my friends... they help me realise my big big mistake...


Sorry inclusing CHUN HOE and CHEN SHIN oso...
Dun hav ur pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment