Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Strange dream~

How~ 11 days without updating~
Malas nya~
So anyway~our class visited Help college today~
5s2 n 3
The visit was boring~
The speech was boring~
The only thing that was'nt boring was~
Being next 2 you during the whole boring visit~
Sitting next 2 u is fun~
Ur hand was constantly cold~ LoL
Dun worry k~
I won't be sick~ eating ur sweet buduh~
I healthy punya~~^^

Anyway..
I went home n sleep~~
Then i had this rly rly weird dream...
The dream was the same~
Our class visit sum place~
Then i was next to her the whole time..
The weird part is because
Gloria n Michelle was the same person~
N in my dream~
Just starring at michria
Will make win ni mad~LoL
Kinda weird hor~
Then ~ in my dream oso..
Yasmir got mad at me because~
He ponteng the class trip n i forget to help him ~
Ambil kedatangan~
But in real life Steven was the 1 thats was supposed 2 be mad~
N in the dream~
I was walking wif win ni then she suddently~
She changed 2 william~
Then we started punching each other~
LoL~~
K anyways~
MSSD coming!!
Jia you!!!
Volleyball babey!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha..
    u get a nice dream..
    huu..
    ya..
    mssd reli coming..
    come on team!!
    gooooo!

    ReplyDelete