Sunday, July 11, 2010

So happy...

My hard work has paid of...
We won the best street dance championship award...
We spent so much effort, time n money for this...
At the end... We tot that we would'nt win anything at all...
Becuz...there are 5 diffrent awards...
Best in showmanship, clothes, music, choreograph, n streetdance
The mc, gave the awards 2 other crews...
Then the last award, which is like the best award...
Me, julius n tihau... say imposible is us oredi la...
Wanted 2 go home makan oredi...
THEN OMG...
They call our crew name " SCHOOL BROTHERS"!!
So damn happy till i almost cry...
I mean i've worked so hard for this...
N when it has paid of...
OMG... the feeling is just so awesome!
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
I wanna say thx 2 all my friends who have supported me..
My mom n dad... my bro...
Wihout u all... I would'nt find a better reason 2 live...

No comments:

Post a Comment