Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy for my bro~~!!

2day~~~
I learned a huge lesson...
Its the fact that...~
"We have 2 all keep our faith 2wards sumthing we're passionate about..."
If we love sumthing or we're passionate about sumthing~~
We should always keep our heads up... N never giv up~!
2 months ago~~ my bro told me he wanted 2 join his school dance competition~
I honestly... doubted that he would have won~
But... My brothers Passion, leadership, and charisma~ led him 2 victory..!
I was 2 late 2 see him perform, but was in time 2 see him celebrate his victory...
I went there~~ on like almost 4pm~
Then It was like time 2 take the prize...
1st place... omg... Whe i saw my bro went up the stage...
I was like FUCKING HAPPY!
Jumping jumping...!!
I rly feel so bad 2wards myself~ cuz
I couldnt believe i doubted him...
But honestly... I feel so proud la...
Love u bro... keep ur spirits up~ ^^


lAST YEAR MY GROUP WON~~
THIS YEAR MY BRO'S GROUP WON~~~!
IMPULSE CREW!
From the left~ Jack, Kai ling, hoon san, RONNIE, Yi jun, yi ann

No comments:

Post a Comment