Sunday, July 25, 2010

Awesome experience~

I feel da powerr!!
2day dance competition~
I didnt win~
But i gained alot of new experience!
I compete againts~ 2 many awesome crewsss
Famous crew ( my sifu's crew) , Floor fever, Cd player, Soul lady
The above crew's have all appear on TV be4~
Hahaa~
I'm not surprised my group didnt win~~
But im happy~
Because i feel that I have stepped up in my progress~!
Yeahhh~
I can't wait till my college semester break~
I gonna pump myself so much!
Train everyday~~
Muahaha~ I'm improve my flip, powermovess~ everything!
Waitt for me people~!
I'm gonna show u all what i can do~
Muahaha~~
August got bboy nite..
I wanna go there and battle oredii~~
Can't wait~ Yeahh


Yeaaa~ 2day we belanja mr bobbyy! makan shogun~
After all he has done for us~
iTS worth it~
Mr bobby~

Almost beat my handstand record aa!
Ignore the sound effects, My cousin 2 bising~


2 Busy with my lifee~~ no time for LOVE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment