Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day~`~`~`~`~`~<3

Life is unfair~~~
It sucks~
Don't waste your time doing stuff for sum1 u don't think you have a chance with..
It will... just break your heart~~ its rly rly true~
If u don't think you have a chance with sum1 ..... don't do anything to fall for him/her
It is a complete waste of time!!
Trust me i've experienced it... the hard way!
Sumtimes.. i rly don't get it... it's unfair.. so unfair!
We try so hard for something... n we don't get it
but some people just get it without laying a sweat..

Screw this shit...
I'm gona forget about all this...
I'm gona move on...
I'm a man!
I promise~ to study hard~ to do my best~ to forget about the past~ TO SMILE ALWAYS~ to be there for my friends~to be strong~ to focus on my dreams~ to never cry~to never ever break a girls heart~
to be a better guy~ I'll never ever fall down.....

Woo..... Lets do this shit!

2 comments:

  1. at least u try ..
    if not u will regret ...
    and ask .. 'why i give up before i try ?'
    no matter how the result ..
    u learn a lesson rite ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is so meaningful..
    nice post ..lol

    ReplyDelete