Sunday, February 8, 2009

Second time blogging~~ muahaha!!

Okay~~ Baby!!
I actually don't rly like blogging~~
But since every1's doing it~ i might as well do rite? LoL
I'm kinda new in this... so~~ wad do i write about?
Abit lazy la......
Ok la finefine i'll write about what i did today~~ Okie?

Today is 1 of the best days of my life!
I went paintballing!!
What's that?
U don't know what paintballing is?
Let me show u some pictures then








Does this ring a bell?
No?
r u freakin serius?
How can u not know about paintballing?
Wow... Screw u! Ya freakin nerd!!
LoLoLoL JkJkJkJk

Finefine~~ I'll describe it to u~
This is an extreme sport~ that is so freakin awesome~ it will blow ur balls up just by getting to experience the complete awesomeness!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!
Alright the rules r simple~
Just imagine ur in a war,n u r a soldier~ but instead of using real guns..
U'll be using guns that shoot out paint balls!!!!!
How awesome is that!!!!!! its so COOL!!!
But don't get me wrong~
Paintballs won't really kill you~ but it's damn sure 2 hurt!
Because these guns r shot by really compressed air!!!
So freaking awesome!!!


Wow~~ I'm telling you~
you're gonna hav to experience this awesome andreneline,
yourself one day!! You will never regret it!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Okay~~ well this will be my blog for the day!
Hope you enjoyed it!!


I LOVE ROCK N ROLL!!



1 comment: