Saturday, February 21, 2009

March test coming, mssd coming, hair cut coming.. wat else? my lan**** coming la~!

Omg... so stressful...
Stupid test coming la...
must study hard this time!!
Stupid sejarah, moral and physics!!
Annoying pieces of shit!!
Other subjects I'm fine with it~~
LoL~~

MSSD coming ler.. volleyball!
Yea baby... i can finally spike the ball!
Usually i can't jump high enough..
But then i kept on doing squads..
Yea now can jump higher!!!
wowowowowo!!
I finally have the trust from my friends!
Yes!! I can't wait... but still I'm really pressurized
Whatever! I can do it!! Bring it on!!!

Tomorrow... I'm gona cut my hair.....T-T
I can't take it.... to to to sad...
My hair explains 30% about my personality!!
I died my hair during the holidays..
Then when school reopened , i died it back black..
But the blackness has now gone missing!!
My color is back!!! HaHa!
Hope no1 notices it!
Murugama... bising la....
What to do?
Markah penalty... Babi....
I don't wanna cut it la!!!
To many leng lui look at me with this hair!! T-T...
Cut oredi.. they won't choi me 1!!!
Haha jk la! No leng lui look at me la!
HaHa.. I wish~

Anywayz...
This morning... woke up.. at 9~
read the newspaper..
Washed the dishes~~
Then studied abit..~
Then of to tuition~
Came.. back~ ate MCdonalds
Cleaned up my room~
Slept abit..
Then i went to my dancing class..
I learn popping.. but next week i'm changing it to breaking~~
Woohoo!
I can't wait~~
Okay~~ i guess thats all i gota say today!!
ByeBye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment