Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lagoon!~!~!~!~!~!

Ok~
I won't lie.....
I sudah malas mau tulis blog la..........
Watever la.....
Tulis saja la...
Anyway...
Our class tripwas to go to lagoon...
Wooooo.....
Pegi situ.....
i wanted to freakin sit the Tomahawk for like 5 times
but to bad william chickened out~
So then we sat the freakin pirate revenge...
Holyshit..... it was scary...
But Winnie... so Lc leh..~
She say not scary~
So as a GUY~ i must ban yeng ma
So i said it was not scary....
But wth... it was super Effin scary
Yes i admit... im a faggot~
But watever man!
I get to strip on that day!!!
Mua hahahahahaha 6 Pax!! in ur face bugger!!
LoL......
So anyway~ to whole day was really fun...
I get to spend all my time wif her~~
SO... fun~ i'm starting to love kung fu dunk now~
wad... more to say...
Oh yar i lost 20 buck on that day~
bad luck~
well thats pretty much it then...

P.S: Winnie~ i'm not sick leh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment