Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Happy Happy~~~

So happy!!!
Can't jump around all day!!
WOOHOO!!!
I'm getting everything i want@!!
Finish exam~~
Learning break dance!!
WOOOOO!!!
Sunway lagoon trip coming!!!!!!
Haha~~ Yesterday!
morning pegi pei my Panda~~
Doing sum pbsm stuff~
I'm not even a pbsm member~
But chen shin had an extra t-shirt
so i imposed as a pbsm person...
Yea... the kind that would'nt know wad to do if sum1 broke their arm~
Anyway~~
The pbsm needed to do a "demonstrasion" for the driving princess( Pandu Puteri)
But unfortunately they did'nt have enough "triangular bandages"
So Puan muhiza ~ acompanied by me n my Panda drove to Giant
We reached there~ to find the bandage~
But unfortunately BOTH PHARMASY N CLINIC does'nt have those fuggin bandages~!
So we had no choise but to fuggin go all the way to taman kinrara..
Just to get those damn triangular bandages!
So we reached there~
Lets see~ there were 3 Pharmasies~, a chinese herb store, and More than 5 damn clinics!
So i thought yes... we're gonna get those bandages...
But WHAT THE F........ NONE OF THEM HAD ANY FUGGIN TRAINGULAR BANDAGES!!!!!
Except for 1 clinic..... They uni had 1 triangular bandage...
So we had no choice but to go back to school~ wif uni 1 traingular bandage...
But honestly the whole trip was rly rly fun~~
y?
Because she was next to me the whole time!
So fun~
I guess i can hav fun doing anything~
If shes rite by my side!!
I want to be right next to her~~!!
Ahh~~~
I guess thats the benifit for falling in love!!!!!!
Wo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment