Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wadafak

Its feels like no matter how hard i try..
Winners lose, losers win..

But im gonna keep believing...
no matter..

I think, my problem is that... i expect too much from too little?
I keep expecting a reward for every little small shit i do.

So from now on... im not gonna expect much.
But.. thats just rly demotivating.. :(

But im gonna keep doing it...
No matter.

I feel like... deep down, truly no1. at all.. understands me...
I feel very. unwanted.

Issit because, im a terrible person?
Or its because im the type of person, no1 will ever truly give a shit about.

I keep telling myself, keep working hard..
ONEDay... people will look up 2 you, and GIVE A SHIT.

But really... Its slowly killing me inside..
I keep this, real gap, of sadness and emptiness in me...

I guess it really is Karma..
I deserve what i get.. But for how long i really wonder.

BUT... im going too keep working hard.
NO MATTER.

I don't know how long I can keep waiting like this..
But im slowly giving up...

I don't know If i should keep waiting for you.
Because ur worth it...

But even if u break up oneday..
I don't know if i would ever have a chance wit u back again...

My confidence is slowly dying out..
I don't know why... Its just day by day...

I lose myself.. all the time.
I really sick of this.... crappy shitty feeling i get..

But... unless u tel me straight oneday.. that..
I trully have no chance with u.. And that I am truly wasting my time..

Then i will try and move on...
BUT...

Non the less.. i won't give up...
No matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment