Tuesday, January 4, 2011

B|


The sem break just ended :D
A fairly satisfying holiday...
Ahhhhhh....~~~
The rest i had I have 2 say~~ Is worth it :D

This holiday has made me realised alot of things~
And learned alot of lessons~

So anyways~
During the holidays, I've spent alot of time with my friends~
Goin out partying, yamchaing, count downing, chritmasing, Watevering~
Wasted alot of money...
However...
Its worth it...
I've learned that,
SEriously... friendship, is the reason, im here 2day...
Without my friends... I seriously don't know how i could go on alone...
aH... I love my friends :D And i miss all of them

Other than that,
I've been playing badminton alot with my friends~
And i learnt a lesson...
Basically, when u want 2 scoop a ball from fallin~
U have 2 move rly rly fast...
And when u do, U CANNOT, HAVE EVEN A SECOND OF DOUBT... That u can't scoop the ball...
Cuz, when u do, Ur NOT GONNA MAKE IT~
Its kinda lame, but i find it inspiring,~
Its like, gonna be my mind set from now on...
Im gonna move 2wards my goal, without any doubt...

Yeaasssssssh! COLLEGEEEEE 2MORO!
Im so excited!!!!!!!



The pictures are moments, That, i love so so much :D




No comments:

Post a Comment