Friday, December 10, 2010

Ahhhhhhh sem breakkk~

Im so satisfied~~~ be4 leavin college~
Im Happy, with my Final projects~And everything!
My Cg final project was awesome~
My HAD projecttt~ Awesome! I had 2 dancing in the dark, with glowsticks attached 2 me~
The crowed was rly wild and shit~
Yeaay~
Then i went home, was shit tired~
But then, I Had 2 go out, cuz, Im free~
And, free time= PRACTICEE

So anywayss~
I slept on 6 yesterday, woke up on 9, go college, present everything till 7pm
Went home, eat, go out on 9.30 Went and train flip till 2 AM~
Yay~ Im shit tired~ however im satisfied~
Becuz, I havent trained this whole week~
However i still see improvment in me 2day~
YAY~~~
Super super exhausted,
However, my energy was used With good reasons

Okayzz~ My sem break time, is gonna be filled with
Games, and dancing!
2MORO immaa dance again! wuhoooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment