Monday, October 11, 2010

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Bunch of radom shit~ this whole week~Bross 4evaa~!

Soul creww! without, julius haha


Yeaaap~~
Im feelin goodd once again~ ready 2 face the chalengess aheadd~!
Brahahahahahaha~~
Usually, i feel sad when im alone~
But after sum time with my friends~
Yeaah! i feel much betterrr!

Had an awesome college, day with my friends~
Brian, aq , jeremy~ HAHA
Been doing our design project almost everyday~
LoL~~ i feel rly happy when im with them^^

Then, ltr at nite~
Went sushi with hwai nam, stephy, julius, allysa, zp~
Had an awesome dinnerr~~
Catch up with their livess~~
Not everything is goin, fine though~
Zp, hope u get well soon~~
Make the right decision~!

Allysaaa~!
Glad 2 hear everythings fine!
I tot u were half dead~ haha

Yeapp~ the end of 2day,
Should be enough 2 keep me going~ for a rly long time! ^^
Muackss~ I love u all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment