Thursday, September 30, 2010

:(

Im rly down now..~
Sumtimess... i don't know if i should continue what time doing... haizz...
I rly... failed in alot of shit these days...
My time management..
:(...

I failed.. in making my friends happy...

My dance has no improvement...

I can't cope with all these...

My parents, keep giving me pressure...


Its like... im so busy everyday i come home..
I don't even have time 2 chat wif any1...

My bro, say he miss times, when we had time for each other...
Haiz... hurt la...

Right now... i don't even know if i should continue college...

Im just so sad i rly need sum1 2 talk 2..

:(... im so useless...

1 comment:

  1. you need to learn when at times you only need to make yourself satisfied with your own work. remember in the long run all the studying and hard work is for yourself, and not others to enjoy so it might not be a bad idea to ignore the pressure that you feel.

    continuing in college is definitely a big commitment and requires careful thinking, but if you're already halfway through stuff with the current course and you like what you're doing, then i see no reason why you should not finish it.

    learn to prioritise things in life because it's not going to get easier. Take things in slowly and soon you'll get an idea of what to do in certain situations.

    ReplyDelete