Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dramatic week~

This week is rly dramatic...
Last monday my bro went 2 australia 2 further his studies~
I'm not that sad cuz he'll be back in a year~
My my mom was like... emotional as hell
I was'nt that sad...
But u know~ The worst feeling in life for me?
Is when u see ur mom cry...
Its the most heart breaking moment for me...
My MOM was like hugging me crying like hell...
Haiz... make me oso wanna cry~~
But didnt la~ im pro ler

This week is even more dramatic~
Firstly this week is effing assignment week~
2 presentations, 1 500word review, 1 pop quiz, other 3 assignments~
2ndly, I hav a performance this saturday~
So i hav 2 arrange my time perfectly,
2 dance n 2 study...
ZZZ everyday hav 2 sleep at 2 or 3 man..
My face now rly gg dy...
Pimples a!!!!!!
Damn cb yong sui a~
Ok~~~ love my new blog la~ love it love it love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment