Friday, May 28, 2010

So tired...

I lack sleep......
I helped my dad at work 2day...
From the morning...
Went home...
Then go dance...
Then come home...
Then do sum physical workout...
My god...
Im doing it rite now...
Its 12 am
But im so exhausted...
Do push up like 10 times...
Then feel like wanna mati oredi... T-T...
Summore 2moro still need 2 help my dad...
Haiz...
I know its the rite thing 2 do...
2 help my dad...
But the thing is...
I Work in the hot sun...
N my skin is just 2 sensitive...
Like just an hour in the sun...
My face end up looking rly rly ugly... T-T
I've been working with my dad for the past 4 months be4 i went college...
N my face rly...
Haizz... Rly sad la...
So i tot college started n It would be fine again..
But now my dad needs my help...
Haiz...
But i hav 2 think la...
WHats more important?
My LoOKS?
or helping my dad out?
Haiz... The right thing 2 do is pretty clear oredi...
Nvm...~
I know my hard work would pay off 1 day... ^^
K gtg continue my workout~
1 more set 2 do~~~
PUSH PUSH PUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment