Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't be an asshole k..

If ur a girl
Flirting is okay~
But don't flirt for the purpose of using them...
I can't stand ppl who treat me so good~
But then eventually ask me 2 buy shit for them
Lend them money~
Fetch them here n there...
Eh come on la...
Don't think u pretty then guys will do whatever u wan...
They just expect a reward from u la~
Like a freakin blowjob!
But no~
U just take their kindness for granted~
o0o naa...

At first u treat them good la~~~
Ok lor we think ur just really friendly...
Summore we think yes!
Our looks made sum1 flirt wif us!
Im so happy i look so good~
U make sum1 think like that ok!
Then eventually fetch here n there...
U think we're ur taxi driver meh!?
petrol no need money 1 a?
Summore u hurt out feelings ok!?
U will make us think...
Omg.. im so ugly 2 the point where~
Girls will uni want me for my money~
Please la~
U want sumthing go get it...
Dont' just sit around like a dickhead...

No comments:

Post a Comment