Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feel tired, depressed , useless...

Feel... tired man...
Gt 2 work n dance...
Seriously tiring...
N who cares~~
I work so hard...
Bt no 1 appreciates me~
Even my mom~ thinks im useless...
Don't care la...
U all never understood me anyway...
Everytime oso talk talk talk...
When u want me 2 do sumthing talk 2 me nicely...
"Help me mop the floor a..." blablabla
But nvm~~ i help u anyway even if u piss me off...
But do i get anything in return?
Sure! ~ Its call a gratitude of nagging!

Haiz... I don't know la...
Who knows la...
I may be useless...
Haiz...
Giving up my powermove classes now...
Gonna stop working out so hard...
Its stopping my growth...
WHO CARES LA...
What ever i do oso NO1 will appreciate me...
No 1 ever did...

Don't care la!
I don't need any1 2 care!
I can stand up on my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment