Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Staying strong Like my cell phone!

I wanna be as strong as my cell phone!
Haha sound stupid?
I know~
But get this~
I've dropped my phone countless times~
Rly badly~
It still work fine~
Then just yesterday~
I left my phone at the construction site i work at
On the ground~
Then i went home~
As soon as i realised~
I went back there~ 2 find it~
And i noticed that it was halfway stuck underground~
And
It was rammed over by a piling truck..
Holy shit~!
And it still works!
Haha!!
So the lesson iv'e learned
No matter hard or painful life gets..
No matter how challenging life gets..
No matter how heavy a burden gets in your way..
No matter how tiring, how suffering life gets
No matter how far the road goes~
No matter how much shit gets thrown at my face~
I WON'T QUIT..
I WILL CONTINUE PUSHING ON 2 MY GOAL...
IM NOT GONNA GIVE UP AT ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment