Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tagged by WInnie~!

01.Do u think tat after break up .. both of u still can be frenz wit ur ex ??
If cannot be friends~ means they're both childish lorh

02.Wat u hope to get from ur frenz (x included lover)
hmm... for my birthday ar? dun wan la~~ but rly 1 then giv me appeton lorh

03.wat u cant tahan about urself
Looking like a Malay

04.when u meet the ppl u like . u will confess or juz keep in ur heart ?
Aiyo... confess oredi la wad 2 do?

05.Wat r u hoping now ?
Become as white as yan ya loon

06.think ur life is comfortable now ?
Yup~~~ Super awesome~~

07.wat kind of boy/gal u like ?
Smile~ like an angel~
Eyes~ eagle shaped
Size~ shorter than me~
Slim?~ Plump
Hardworking?~ Lazy nvm 1 because next time husband, work ma not wife

12.Do u hate sumone be 4 , why ?
Not rly la~
Just dun rly like~
Because he so perasaan~

13.Wat kind of life u wan , after 10 years ?
Got baby~ wife~ Good job~

15.If kena loteri about 3million , how u spend the money ?
Giv 1 2 me gf, then my dad N my older brother~

16.where u hope to having ur marriage ?
Haha..... she 1 greece then ok la~
wakaka ..

No comments:

Post a Comment